Saturday, August 27, 2016

(Slightly) Updated Practice Schedule

Hi Team!

I just wanted to let you know that I made a few changes to the practice schedules for September, October, and November.  The biggest change is that we will be going to the weight room at the beginning of practice (3:45-4:15) instead of at the end.  The girls need to wear shorts, T-shirts, and gym shoes while they are in the weight room. Our first weight room session is on September 8th.

Please note that our practice time changes to the afternoon this week as the West athletes get ready to go back to school on Thursday.  I hope everyone enjoys sleeping in for a few days.

I am looking forward to one more week of practice before we start competing. We have 3 meets the week of the 5th--I can't wait!

With AW-K pride,
Coach Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment