Sunday, August 13, 2017

Thank You, Lambeau Clean-Up Crews!!

 Hi Team!

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped clean Lambeau last week!  I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried about trying to get enough people to work at two different Lambeau clean-ups in one week, but you guys came through--big time!  We had the two largest clean-up crews we've ever had!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!
We are officially one of the "big" crews, now!  I'd like to send a big shout-out to Meghan Harper, who came back as an alumni to help (and brought her boyfriend!).  It is so awesome to have such great support for the program!

We have one more Lambeau clean-up left this year--September 1st, from 4:15-7:30.  Please let me know if you are planning on coming to help.  I'm so excited that all 4 of our clean-up dates will be over before the school year even starts!

Thanks for showing up in a big way to support AW-K Swimming & Diving!

With AW-K Pride,
Coach Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment