Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Team Party!


Hi Team!

Yahoo!  Our 2017 season starts next week!  To kick it off, I'm hosting a big 'ole party in my backyard! Please plan on coming over Tuesday night, August 8th, from 5:30-8:00 pm.  We will have dinner, play games, and make a fun craft or two (yes, I AM the corniest coach in the FVA).

Here are all the details:

Date:  Tuesday, August 8th
Time:  5:30-8:00 pm
Place:  Coach Vicki's house.  I will post my address on the team Facebook page.  I will also have a handout to give you at practice that morning.

What to bring:

I will provide the main dish, plates, napkins, and forks.  I'm asking each of you to bring something from the list below:

Freshmen:  Drinks for 8 (juice, water, etc--no soda--please)
Sophomores: Fruit or veggies
Juniors: Chips/Snacks
Seniors: Desserts

Please bring a blanket to sit on.

**If you want to make a tie-blanket, please bring your own fleece and a pair of sharp scissors. (click here for a quick tutorial.  Please note that this tutorial is for a baby-sized blanket.  Most of the girls make a 6-ft blanket, so you will need to buy 2 yards of fleece for the front and 2 yards for the back).

**If you want to bedazzle a water bottle (like the one Nicole is making in the picture below), please bring a water bottle (one that you can't squeeze) and a tube of glue (see below).  I have a ton of jewels for you to use, or you can bring your own.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.  I'm so excited!

With AW-K Pride,
Coach Vicki




No comments:

Post a Comment