Sunday, August 20, 2017

Car Wash Fun!

 Hi Team!

Way to go on Saturday!  You guys made $574.00!  I divided it evenly between everyone who worked, and you each made $15.50!  I still need to break a few 20's to finish filling all the envelopes, but I will get that done in the morning.
I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to the guys at Extreme Audio for allowing us to use their parking lot, hose, and water for our car wash.  I'm pretty sure the best part of the whole day was that they played super-loud music for the girls to dance to between car washes.
It was fun to get to hang out with the girls away from the pool.  It was also fun to see so many parents, grandparents, and guy swimmers come through the line.
I hope you all pick out something fun from the team apparel store.  I'll have your envelopes to give you in the morning!

With AW-K Pride,
Coach Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment