Thursday, August 13, 2015

Clothing & Suit Orders

Hi Team,

All clothing and suit orders, (along with payment) are due tomorrow, Friday, September 14.  I've had a couple of orders & payments turned in already--thank you!  I've also had a few orders turned in that were incorrect, so I thought I'd break it down one more time.  (I am a parent of athletes--I know how crazy and confusing all of this can be).

Required:

Suit:  $44.80
Team T-shirt $12  (which will have a design screen printed on the front)
Total:  $56.80

Optional:

Jacket : which will have AW-K Swimming & Diving embroidered on the left chest (with or without name embroidered on the right chest for an additional $3)
Sweatpants: which will have the logo from the team t-shirt screen printed on the left leg (you get to choose whether or not you want elastic at the ankles)

The minimum each team member will spend is $56.80.  You can write one check to Appleton West High School to cover all of your expenses.

Please do not include the $44.80 you owe for the suit in the total you put down on sheet that goes to Sports Graphics.

Thanks a bunch!

Coach Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment