Thursday, October 27, 2016

Congratulations, Fabulous JV Ladies!

 Hi Team!

How fun was Monday night's JV Conference??!!??  It was awesome to see so many of you get best times!  Almost everyone got at least 1 best time, and many of the girls got multiple PR's!  I love when hard work pays off!
 It was also fun to see so many of our team up there on the podium!  We had so many top 8 finishers!
 Our relays all dropped big chunks of time, too!
 As always, the ducks were a huge hit!
I hope when you look back on this season you remember just how much you have accomplished. Each and every one of you made a difference this year.
 I am so proud of this group of ladies.  I can't imagine this year without you!
Congratulations on a fantastic season, ladies!  You represented AW-K so well and you made me so proud!
Thanks for the memories!!  I miss you already!

With AW-K Pride,

Coach Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment